22 Willow Avenue
P.O. Box 426
Cedar Grove, WI 53013
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Village Board Meetings
If you are the owner of a dog five (5) months of age or older, every year you must purchase a dog license from the Village of Cedar Grove.
Please provide the following information when requesting a dog license:
- » Proof of current rabies vaccination
- » Owner's name, address and telephone number
- » Dog's name, color, breed and sex
Dog License Fees:
- » $12.00 - Male or Female
- » $5.00 - Neutered Male or Spayed Female
Dog owners must obtain a license prior to April 1st of each year. Failure to do so may result in a late fee.
If you have any questions, please contact the Village of Cedar Grove at (920) 668-6523.